The 110WX offers a truly best-in-class solution at a better price point than any other weather monitoring system on the market today.
Reliability and superior accuracy, along with no moving parts and plug and play installation, makes the 110WX an easy and affordable choice for any weather solution. The Airmar WX WeatherStation® instruments are unique, as they are the only weather monitoring system to offer true and apparent wind speed and direction in one compact housing—without the need for additional sensors. Ideal for stationary applications, the 110WX model offers apparent wind speed and direction, air temperature, and barometric pressure readings.
The many new benefits of the WX Series include:
•Removable humidity sensor that is field serviceable
•IPX6 waterproof rating (units with the relative humidity module are IPX4 waterproof rated)
• New power supply featuring a 50% reduction in current draw for use in remote locations that use solar or battery power
• Wider operating voltage range of 9-40 VDC
• Adjustable, unfiltered wind data for monitoring maximum gust conditions
• Output via a single cable (various lengths available) for power and either RS232 (NMEA 0183) or RS422 (NMEA 0183) and CAN BUS (NMEA®2000) data interface
• WeatherCaster™ PC software for viewing and customizing data sentences